Hosting A Course
New Hampshire Soccer Association
Club or league representatives can contact Jeffery Cousineau to set up a course.
• In-Person Grassroots License (4v.4, 7v.7, 9v.9, 11v11): 4 hours
• ‘D’ Course – 40 hrs. (Four Days – Each Date on a Different Weekend)
• TOPSoccer – 4 hrs
USSF D License
• IMPORTANT – Any facility costs need to be presented up front so course fees can be adjusted to reflect the expense.
• Someone from the organization needs to be at the class to ensure access to facilities, etc.
• 12 Registrants for USSF Grassroots
• 18 Registrants for USSF ‘D’ Course
• *Host is not required to ensure minimum participants.
*NHSA advertises the course to members to help fill a class. If the total number of registrants is short by the registration deadline the course is postponed or canceled.
The New Hampshire Soccer Association (NHSA) is a non-profit 501 (c) (3) organization established to promote, educate and advance the game of soccer in New Hampshire.
1600 Candia Road, Suite 3
Manchester, NH 03109